01. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre: Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Also, Harold & Maude.
03. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: There's no clear trend of favorite actors in my movies. I like whoever's right for any given part.
04. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Chris Kattan. He's never made me laugh.
05. Name a movie that you can quote from: Ratatouille. "Let me make this simple. Keep your station clear... OR I WILL KILL YOU!!"
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Hmm, Avenue Q doesn't count, that's a stage play. (Maybe someday, though!) Oh! Little Shop of Horrors. I used to know all the songs by heart.
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: Cars.
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: Surf's Up. Not just another penguin movie! The directors did a wonderful job making the surfing look real, and making the whole movie feel like a documentary, with naturally flowing dialogue. Plus, it's damn funny.
09. Name a movie that you own: Isn't that what I've been doing?! I suppose I'll mention Finding Nemo, as it was the film that turned me into a Pixar fan.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: Mark "-y Mark and the Funky Bunch" Wahlberg.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Yes. When I enrolled at Rice University, one of the first events of my freshman year was a trip to a drive-in with a large group of other students to see Terminator and Robocop. I got tired of sitting on a blanket on the hard concrete ground, so I got up and climbed back into the car with the window rolled down. But then when the movies were over, I realized I was sitting in the wrong car! Whoops.
12. Ever made out in a movie? Nope.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: My answer is the same as tracerj's: The Big Lebowski.
14. Ever walked out of a movie? Yes. My mom and I walked out of Alien, because (we suspected) they were using subsonics to make the audience nervous, and we started getting queasy.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theatre: Ratatouille.
16. Popcorn? I like popcorn, but I don't like how the hulls get stuck in my teeth and the salt irritates my lips, so I usually don't buy it. I also don't like the fake butter topping. I've devised a (non-disgusting) means of sneaking real (melted) butter into the theater, but I haven't put it into practice as yet.
17. How often do you go to the movies? Usually maybe five-ish times a year. More if there's something really good.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? It was supposed to be Bolt, but my car got broken into before I got to the theater. Before that, I think the last thing I saw was Madagascar 2.
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie? (Animation is not a genre.) Comedy, definitely.
20. Do you like animated films? Yes! ...y'know, as long as they're not crap. Good writing is most important, followed by good character design and good movement.
21. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? I remember seeing The Sword in the Stone.