I wish I'd decided not to go on the cruise after all. Except it's too late to back out, because at this point I don't know if there's time to reliably get the tickets to Seawolf. I will go on the cruise, and I hope the stones will pop out soon, like how about before I board the boat. Or even better, how about NOW, dammit.
UPDATE, 10:27 pm CST: Feeling a bit better. Took another pain pill and it's actually working, and the "constantly have to pee" feeling seems to have gone away, even though the stone hasn't come out yet.