1. Elaborate on your default icon.
It's KT sayin' yig-ped, a permanent nonce word that means nothing and is just somethin' to say.
2. What's your current relationship status?
I relate to certain people, places and things in certain ways.
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Yes. Once when I was a kid, I went on a school field trip to San Antonio. We were at some sort of visitors' center, hanging around outside the entrance to the building, waiting for I don't remember what. A friend and I were playing a game, chasing each other around, while I flicked a Chinese yo-yo I happened to have. I started running up the big pebbled ramp leading to the front-door landing, jumping on and off the big concrete block benches lining the ramp. When I got to the top of the ramp, I jumped onto a block bench, miscalculated and fell over the other side. I started falling headfirst towards a patch of concrete that had been painted blue for some reason. You know how they say time slows down when you think you're about to die? It's true. It happened to me. I seemed to slow down as I fell through the air, long enough to think how terrible it was that I was going to crack my head open on that patch of blue concrete and all the other kids and the teacher who was with us would look up and say what was that? OMG, Andy's dead! Suddenly -- SPLASH! That patch of blue concrete turned out to be a little pool of water, and I landed in it. I popped my head out of the water, and took stock of my situation. I was soaking wet, but I was alive? What's this in my right hand? Oh, it's my Chinese yo-yo, which is ruined now, aww. What's this in my left hand? Oh, it's my denim jacket, which I'd taken off when it got warmer, and which was now soaked as well and would have to be hung up to dry. But at least I was still alive!
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Ooo, I have TWO EYES! Oh, and a MOUTH! Right below my NOSE!
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
I'm listening to a CD. The song that's currently playing is Mercury from "The Planets" by Holst.
6. Any celeb you would marry?
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
I dunno. Probably that one guy. Y'know, with the computer.
8. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Will Smith. Same year, too!
9. Do you have a crush on someone?
The movie "Cars".
10. Have you ever vandalized someones private property?
Once when I was a kid and I'm very sorry I did it and I don't wanna give details.
11. Have you ever been in a fight?
Once when I was a kid etc.
12. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
I did at a furry con once or twice.
13. What's the first thing you notice about the SAME sex?
What he's eating or reading.
14. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Water, or a pastry.
15. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
16. Say something totally random about yourself.
I don't have a bicycle.
17. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, when I was a kid, someone in school said I looked like Benny Hill. Recently people have remarked on my likeness to Peter Jackson, except that since making King Kong, Mr. Jackson no longer looks like me.
18. Do you wear a watch?
Only when I need to, such as at the airport or a furry con, or on my way to the movies.
19. Do you have anything pierced?
20. Do you have any tattoos?
21. Do you like pain?
22. Do you like to shop?
Yes, but only for things I actually need or want.
23. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Lunch on Tuesday.
24. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
"Cars" figurines at the Disney Store.
25. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Probably Mom at some point.
26. What is on your desktop background?
A photo of a tropical island that I only ever see when I first boot up and when I shut down for the night.
27. What is the background on your cell phone?
White plus the name "T-Mobile".
28. Do you like redheads?
That's like asking if I like dolichocephalic people.
29. Do you know any twins?
There's Mia & Tia from "Cars". That's all I can think of.
30. Do you have any weird relatives?
What, weirder than *me*?!
31. What was the last movie you watched?
32. What was the last book you read?
"The Art of Cars".