April 3rd, 2006

Jackla Jod


Handy tip for the day:

FAZE is a word meaning "to disrupt the composure of; to disconcert; to mess with the head of". It is spelled FAZE, not PHASE. FAZE and PHASE are different words.

So next time you see someone saying they were "unphased" by something, let 'em know gently and politely that the word they're going for is "unfazed".
  • Current Music
    XTC - Here Comes President Kill Again