Well, I decided to do a little variation on this. I picked lines that do contain the title, which I replaced with abbreviations. (#16 is an exception to this; the title does not occur at all, so I just picked what I thought might be the hardest line to guess it from.) :}
Also, instead of using my entire mp3 collection, I decided to use this batch I recently made. That's a hint: these songs are all by the same artist.
1. FAAB, it's the next best thing to being FAAB.
2. ...and you'll come running home, yeah, that's AIGTD.
3. You make me DML
4. B.B. King, and Doris Day, Matt Busby, DI DI DI DI...
5. They call me on and on ATU
6. Sitting here in BJW
7. BYARM, BYARM, BYARM too.
8. AYNIL, AYNIL, AYNIL, L, LIAYN.
9. EDAW, I love you. EDAW is not enough to show I care.
10. You say G, and I say H.
11. She was a DT
12. ICYN, but you're not there.
13. B singing in the dead of night
14. ATN, ATN, ATN, ATN
15. GDS, GDS, GDS...
16. Found my way downstairs
17. Now I'll never dance with another, since ISHST.
18. ...AYBCS, but you don't get me.
19. ELT she does, she does for me.
20. I'm in love with her, and IFF.