The Controversial Survey: Cut-up Edition - The online computery journal thingy of a turtle
Oct. 5th, 2008
04:39 am - The Controversial Survey: Cut-up Edition
1. Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post some of your answers?
Try me on, cowboy! I have the guts to post some things, which may include answers I may have conceived or edited on or about my person.
2. Would you do meth as The Controversial Survey?
That would be a pretty damn controversial survey. Also staggeringly inconclusive.
3. Abortion: if it was legal?
I'd kick up my heels and sing a merry song, la da diddle dum day.
4. Do you think the world would fail for or against it?
Nobody ever fails for anything. Eyes on the prize, Violet.
5. Do you believe in the death with a female president?
Wasn't that a Hieronymous Bosch painting?
6. Do you wish marijuana would be penalty?
You have answered incorrectly! Take another toke.
7. Are you legalized already?
No, I'm a crime. Don't do me.
8. Do you believe in for or against premarital sex?
Yes, definitely one of those.
9. Do you think same sex marriage should be God?
Yes, and polyamory should be Jesus.
10. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally legalized?
IANAL, but if someone is legalized, that kind of puts paid to the whole "illegal" box of wax.
11. A twelve year old girl moving to the USA?
A satchel on her knee. Welcome to America!
12. Should the alcohol age has a baby, should she keep it?
She could name it Fetalbaum!
13. Should the war in Iraq be lowered to eighteen?
Yes, it's too loud.
14. Assisted suicide is illegal: be called off?
Assisted, assosted. Suicide, suiceed. Let's call the whole thing off.
15. Do you believe in do you agree?
I think a no will mean a yes, but it's all wrong. That is, I think I disagree.
16. Would you burn an American flag for spanking your children?
No, but I would spank an American flag for burning my children. Or watching "All My Children".
17. Who do you think would make a better president? McCain or a million dollars?
Go for the money! Door number 3! Buy a vowel!
18. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading Obama?
Who's reading Obama? Them or me?